Worthing Road

On the west side of Worthing Road is the Quakers' meeting House (1786) built on the site of an earlier building.  Further along Worthing Road is the Unitarian Church, built as a General Baptist Church in 1721 with a baptistry added in 1771.  It adjoins part of a medieval hall house, 18th century cottages and a peaceful memorial garden.