Jubilee Fountain; Bottings

The Jubilee Fountain was originally erected in the Carfax for Queen Victoria's jubilee in 1897.  Subsequently resltred by the efforts of the Horsham Society and the Horsham Museum Society, it was re-erected in Copnall Way for Queen Elizabeth's silver jubilee in 1977 before being moved to its present site in 1992.

At the northernmost end of Chart Way is one of the original burgage houses dating from the 14th century.  Bottings (formerly The George public house) is a timber-framed hall house with two cross wings, which has had a floor and chimney inserted into the original open hall